Many Ngo’s are being introduced in this world; we are going to talk about the most famous and influential NGOs of all time. Ngo stands for Non-governmental Organizations; it means that these organizations are independent of any government agencies. NGOs are formed by normal citizens who can include many clubs and associations; mostly, this is a non-profit organization working for its member or general society. NGOS term is usually to convey that a particular organization is involved in humanitarianism activities. Currently we have NGOs over 10 million, but few organizations have made to the news because of its work towards to society or the member inducted in the organization. The NGOs we are going to talk about have improved and educated society as well. Many lives are fed and educated through these NGOs, and our world should recognize the names and workers of these NGOs.
Here are some of the most famous NGOs in the world that everyone should know because of there amazing work toward society: –
- Clinton Health Access Initiative: – The founder of this organization is Bill Clinton; like most of the non-profit organizations, this group works for the welfare of society. It serves worldwide, and the source of funds to work comes from donations. Main aim of the organization is to save people HIV/AIDS all around the world. CHAI is also working on cutting the cost of medical treatments. And for you to be financially stable, you might want to consider playing some fun sports betting games via https://betend.io/.
- Cure Violence: – This organization was founded by Dr. Gary Slutkin, and the prime goal is to improve the health approach toward violence prevention. The sources of the funds are charity and donations made by people from all around the world. It is committed to stopping the violence in different communities through several strategies.
- PATH: – PATH is currently handled by CEO and president Steve Davis; this organization works on global health innovation. Source of funds for the organization are donations from people worldwide; this group’s prime aim is to make a healthy world for everyone with the help of innovation. Being a leader in health innovation, this organization works in continents like Africa and Asia to cure that most significant health needs.
- Mercy Corps: – Mercy Crops is currently handled by CEO Neal Keny-Guyed; this organization prime aim is to provide humanitarian aid all around the globe. This humanitarian work is done with the help of donations given by people. Mercy Corps has partnered with 40 countries to make world a better place. Sustainable agriculture, conflict management, and disaster aids education are done by this organization.
- CERES Coalition: – The founder of this organization is Joan Bavaria, this organization works on a single purpose, and that is advocacy organization development. It operates worldwide and the sources of the funds are an investment made by the people.
There are a bunch of NGOs working for the welfare of the society; these organizations cannot be controlled under government. We have discussed some of the greatest NGOs which operate worldwide to make the world a better place, at least we can do is to have knowledge about them.